- Mutual coupling study on meander line antenna elements for use in active phased array. Microwave and optical Technology letter, Willey Periodicals Inc USA Vol 49, Issue 4, April 2007, PP 745-749.
- Polarization Diversity Smart Antenna with Triple COLD array using Genetic Algorithm’ International Symp. on Antennas and Propagation, 20-24 August 2007, Niggata, Japan.
- Genetic Algorithm assisted Dual Diversity Smart Antenna with Triple COLD array for QPSK Communication Systems’ International Conference on Electromagnetic in Advanced Applications 17-21 Sept. 2007,Torino, Italy.
- Real Valued Minimum Mean Square Error Approach for Polarization Diversity Adaptive Arrays’ Asia Pacific Conference on Applied Electromagnetics, 4-6 December 2007, Maleka, Malaysia.
- ‘Polarization Sensitive Antennas for Polarization Diversity in Mobile Communication’ International Conference on RF and Signal Processing Systems, IEEE Hyderabad Section, 1-2 Feb. 2008, KL College of Engineering, Guntur.
- N.Vasantha, M.Satyam, K. Subba Rao, “Power Optimization in Carry Save Array Multipliers through Input Vector Ordering”, Journal of Computer Society of India ,2007.
- N.Vasantha, M.Satyam, K.Subba Rao,”Power Reduction in Array Multipliers through Input Vector Ordering”, International Conference on Signal Processing, Communications and Networking (ICSCN ’07), Madras Institute of Technology, Chrompet, February 2007.
- N.Vasantha, K.Subba Rao, M.Satyam,”Technique for Optimizing the Average Power Consumption”, National Conference on Trends and Challenges in Electronics, Communication, Information & Computer Technology, Electro Info Com 2007,SFIT, Borivali, Jan. 2007.
- N.Vasantha, K.Subba Rao, “Peak Power Estimation through Input Vector Ordering”, National Conference on ECI 2007, Jan. 2007.
- N.Vasantha, K.Subba Rao,"Characteristics of Transition Matrix and its usefulness in reducing the dynamic power dissipated in a logic circuit",Feb. 2008 (National conf. organized by M.Kumarasamy Engg. college - paper accepted for publication).
- N.Vasantha, K.Subba Rao,"Transitions Matrix and its relevance in reducing the Dynamic Power Dissipation",NC-VCom'08 (national conference on VLSI and Communications-paper accepted for publication),SAINTGITS College of Engg.,Kottayam, Kerala,March 2008.
- S.P.Singh and K.Subba Rao,”Polyphase radar signal design using Modified simulated Annealing Algorithm” IETE Journal of Research, Vol 53, No.2,pp 173-182 March-April,2007.
- S.P.Singh and K.Subba Rao,”Discrete Frequency Coded Sequence sets Design for Radar.” International Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, Hyderabad India.3-7 ,jan ,2007.
- S.P.Singh and K.Subba Rao, “Polyphase Sequences With Good Correaltion Properties”,Accepted In ,Ieee International Conference Eurocon-07,To Be Held In Poland On 9-12 ,Sept 2007.
- S.P.Singh and K.Subba Rao., “32 –Phase Coded Sequences Set Design “Accepted Proc Of International Radar Symposium India-2007 To Be Held 11-14 December At Bangalore.
- S.P.Singh and K.Subba Rao., “ Discrete Frequency Coded Sequence Sets Design For Radar”.Accepted .Proc Of International Radar Symposium India-2007, 11-14 December Bangalore.
- S.P.Singh and K.Subba Rao., “Discrete Frequency Coded Waveform Design “selected in 14th IEEE Conference ICECS to be held at Morocco on 11 -14 dec,2007.
- S.P.Singh and K.Subba Rao., “ A New Hybrid algorithm for poly phase code design”, selected in ANNIE 2007, USA, Nov 11-14.
- S.P.Singh and K.Subba Rao., “ Polyphase Sequence design using MSAA”, accepted in ICCIMA 2007 to be held at Sivakasi, Tamilnadu, India on 13-15 Dec 2007.
- S.P.Singh and K.Subba Rao., “ Six-Phase Sequences with good correlation properties”, accepted in ATC IETE 07 to be held at Hyderabad, India on 27-29 Sep 2007.
- S.P.Singh and K.Subba Rao., “orthogonal Eight Phase Sequence Sets Design ”Submitted to GNSS-2007.
Dr. P.Ananth Raj
A.Venkataramana and P.Ananth Raj, “Image water marking using Techichef moments” int conference, IICT Dehradun, July,26-28,2007.
- A.Venkataramana and P.Ananth Raj,” A New Homogeneity criteria for image segmentation” in IICT 2007 Dehradun, July,26-28,2007.
- A.Venkataramana and P.Ananth Raj,”Radial Krawtehouk Moments For Rotational Pattern Recognition” accepted in ICIS 2007, Singapore, Dec 10-13.
- A. Venkataramana and P. Ananth Raj, “Combined scale and Translation invariants of Krawtchouk moments” NCVPRIPG-2008 Jan 11-13.
- P. Ananth Raj and A. Venkataramana “Image reconstruction using pollaczek moments” NCVPRIPG-2008 Jan 11-13.
Dr. Mrs. Shamla Mathur
- K.Srinivas and Shamla Mathur “Complex wavelet transform for cardio logical signal processing”, Proceedings of IETE zonal seminar on emerging and converging communications technologies, Feb 10-11,2007 organized by IETE Vishakhapatnam centre.
- K.Srinivas and Shamla Mathur “Autoregressive (AR) based power spectral analysis of heart rate time series signal “, Proceedings of third national conference on signal processing and signal communications,25-02-2007 original by Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Nandyal(under TEQIP Networking).
- N. Balachander, P. V. K. Reddy and Shamla mathur, “Analysis and performance of G729.1 wideband codec for carnatic music”, National conference on intelligent systems, Hyderabad 24-25 Aug 2007.
- K.Srinivas and Shamla Mathur, Compartive Analysis of ECG signal using Harmonic Spectrum and Wavelet Transform, International Confernece on Engineering trends ion Technology and applications, 12-14 January 2008, Surahdranagar, Gujarat.
- Sreelatha. M and Shamla Mathur, A Robust spectrum estimation technique using Multirate Observations, International conference on RF and signal processing systems, KLCE, Guntur, 1-2 February,2008
Sri. N. Rajaiah
- N. Rajaiah , K. Subba Rao and P.S.Moharir “Design of non periodic binary sequences by hemming seen and back tracking for spread spectrum applications” in IETE zonal seminar on emerging and converging communication technologies(SECT-07) held in VIZAG from Feb 10-11, 2007.
- N. Rajaiah and K. Subba Rao “Synthesis of Non Periodic ternary systems by combinational optimization” ANNIE 2007 Missouri, USA.
- N. Rajaiah , K. Subba Rao “Orthonormal odd shift ternary sequences design”, Silver Jubilee National Conference on Global Navigation Satellite System and its applications.GNSS-2007, NERTU, Hyderabad 25-26, 2007
Sri. P. Chandrasekhar
- “An Accurate analytical cross talk noise mode(for RC interconnection)”, WSEAS-circuits & systems, Mexico, Jan 25-28th , 2008.
- Design Solid State Flight Recorder in International Conference on Systems, Cybermatics, informatics
- Design of PSOC at Vellore Institute of Technology
Mrs. L.Nirmala Devi
The two selected papers has been presented in XXXIII Optical Society of India(OSI).
Symposium-2007. At Tezpur Central University, Assam.
- Survivable and protection of multi-hop WDM networks.
- Transmission characteristics of Linear & Non-Linear fiber optics communications.
- A paper on “Re-Engineering Minds” has been presented at National Workshop on “Igniting the Spirit of Innovation in Engineering Students “organized by EDC, SNIST, Hyderabad, during January 24th – 25th January 2008.
- A paper on “Intelligent Vehicle Tracking System for Indian Sub-Continent” was presented at National Workshop on “Mobile Computing” organized by Govt. Institute of Electronics and Dept. of CSE, OU during 5th – 7th June 2008, CSED, OU.
- A paper on “Secured Group Communication in MANETS using Proactive Secret Sharing Along with Threshold Cryptography” was presented at National Workshop on “Mobile Computing” organized by Govt. Institute of Electronics and Dept. of CSE, OU during 5th – 7th June 2008,CSED,OU
- K.Ravichandra, P.Naveen Kumar, A.D.Sarma, “Analysis of TEC estimation due to IRI-2007 model for GAGAN applications “, International Conference on Recent Advances in Communication Engineering”, 20-23 December 2008, Department of ECE, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- P.NaveenKumar, SriGiri, G.Aparna, S.RajithaRani, P.Swetha, “Design and Implementation of Selective Huffman Coding for Vector Compression”, International Conference on Recent Advances in Communication Engineering, 20-23 December 2008, Department of ECE, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- P.NaveenKumar, S.RajithaRani, G.Aparna, P.Swetha, “Analysis of MRI Brain Image Segmentation Techniques for Medical Applications”, International Conference on Recent Advances in Communication Engineering”, 20-23 December 2008, Department of ECE, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- K. Satyanarayana, P.Naveen Kumar, D.G.Ramnath, “Implementation and Applications of Dynamic Reconfiguration Techniques”, International Conference on Recent Advances in Communication Engineering, 20-23 December 2008, Department of ECE, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- I.Srikanth, P.Naveen Kumar, “Multilevel-Huffman Test Data Compression with Multiple Scan Chain Method”, National Conference on “Recent Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology (RTICSIT-09),8-9 May,2009 at Department of CSIT, Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Mailoor Road, Bidar, Karnataka, India.
- G. Prasad Acharya, B.Veerender Reddy, P. Naveen Kumar, “ Analysis of the Encoding Scheme for CS-ACELP Codec for Secured VoIP Communication”, 2nd International IEEE Conference in Computer Science and Information Technology”,9-11 August, 2009,Beijing, China.
- Deepthi N and Naveen Kumar, “Revenue Maximization via Optimal Resource Rationing in Wireless Networks”, The IUP Journal of Operations Management, Vol. VIII, Nos. 3 & 4,pp 21-40, August & November 2009.
- P.Naveen Kumar, A.D.Sarma and Rameshwar Rao, “Effects of Ionospheric Time Delay on Future Air Navigation Systems in Low Latitude region”, “International Seminar on System Design (ISSD 2009) ”, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Tokyo, Japan, 4-6 November 2009.
- R.Srinivas, P.Naveen Kumar, P.V.V.Subba Rao, “Design and Validation of Online BER Measurement of Satellite Data Channel for IRS Series Satellites” The Biennial IEEE Applied Electromagnetics Conference – AEMC 2009, sponsored/supported by IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society, IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society and International Union of Radio Science (URSI), December 14-16, 2009 in Kolkata, India.
- K.R. Deepthi, P.Naveen Kumar, P.Swetha, “Implementation of Scalable Encryption Algorithm for various parameters”, National Conference on “Mathematical Modeling in Engineering and Technology” February, 13 & 14, 2010, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- A.D.Sarma, D. Venkata Ratnam, P. Naveen Kumar, G. Praveen, “Investigation of Magnetic Storm Effects on GAGAN System Using MMSE model”, 16th National Space Science Symposium (NSSS – 2010), sponsored by ISRO, in association with the Astronomical Society of India, during February 24-27, 2010,Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujarat, India .
- D.S.Ravi Kumar, P. Naveen Kumar, “Hardware-software co-design for various Parallel applications using the Concept of Dynamic Partial Reconfiguration at FPGA Partitions”, International Journal on Futuristic Computer Applications, 2010.
- B.Renu Pratap, P.Naveen Kumar, “Design of L-band Front end for Software Defined Radio for increased accesssibily of Wireless Technology”, 41st IETE Mid-Term Symposium on “ Taking Telecom & IT Revolution to Rural India-Bridging the Digital Divide”, 9-10 April 2010, Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupathi, Andra Pradesh, India.
- P.Naveen Kumar, A.D.Sarma and K.C.T.Swamy “Analysis of Ionospheric Time Delay of EM signals due to IRI-2007 and Klobuchar Models for Indian Region”, the Third IETE Conference on RF & Wireless - 2010 (ICon RFW -10), 07-09 October 2010 at IETE Bangalore centre, Karnataka, India, Co-sponsored by IETE Bangalore network, IEEE MTT/AP-S Benguluru chapter and ISM special training program.
- P.Naveen Kumar, K.C.T.Swamy and A.D.Sarma , “ Estimation of Ionospheric delay of GPS Signals of Space Bound Objects”, National Workshop on Atmospheric and Space Sciences (NWASS-2010), 23-24 November 2010, Organized by S. K. Mitra Centre for Research in Space Environment, Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics, UGC Networking Resource Centre in Physical Sciences University of Calcutta , Kolkata, India (Accepted).